She is Base SAS certified and a data enthusiast with over 6 years of extensive experience into Public Health, and Optometry. Education includes a Master’s degree in Public health (MPH) from University of New Hampshire (UNH), USA. She played an integral part of Community eye care, Mumbai Eye Care Campaign. Task force included working in the slums of Mumbai to create eye health awareness among the population and correct refractive errors with spectacle prescription.
She also won third prize for the poster presentation and received scholarship for her research work during her master’s program in public health from UNH, USA.
She is highly motivated, and task driven individual, engrossed into bilateral tasks of working in groups and individually. She is a strong leader with team-building skills and ability to motivate and develop employee relations.
- Nigam R, Knight S, Armenti K, Skinner D. Using the 2008 NH Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) to estimate the number of work-related injuries with associated payer. New Hampshire Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (Issue Brief) June 2011.
- Assisted in complete planning and organization of Infertility Symposium on “Infertility: An Emerging Public Health Concern” during 25th annual meeting of ISSRF Conference on Reproductive Health, Mumbai.
Health Systems, Policy & Management, Environment & Health, Health Education and Promotion, Social & Behavioural Sciences
- Master’s in public health (MPH), University Of New Hampshire, New Hampshire, USA
- BS Optometry, Bausch & Lomb School of Optometry, BITS Pilani, LV Prasad Eye Inst. Hyderabad, India
- Base SAS 9.4 Certified Analyst
- Clinical SAS program
- Certificate Course for Data Management for Clinical Studies, Vanderbilt University, USA.